Friday, November 5, 2021

Listen to the Wise by Jim Gandolf

Listen to the Wise, by Jim Gandolf 

Understand everything in the balance of life, is a very difficult task. Do we really have time for the elderly, or an older generation? I always did have the time for their life stories, and I found it important to pay attention to my uncle's, and grandparents! Friends of the family were especially interesting with life stories of yesteryears of victory, and defeat. The stories of my father while growing up, and my mother's explaining lifestyles of her youth. My grandparents explanations of their growing into the world in their own time frame. So many lesson to learn and stories to overcome adversity to make us who we are. We should cherish the stories we hear from our older friends. Should we call the lessons of life? 

By Jim Gandolf

No comments: